Offers an extensive portfolio of brands. Customer tastes and expectations have been finely segmented to deliver authentic flavor that go well with a variety of popular cuisines.
Advantages of Basmati Rice
- The finest grains of pure traditional Basmati.
- Grains that have been matured for 18 months.
- Doubles in size when cooked
- Rich in taste, with a tantalizing aroma.
- Ideally recommended for white rice preparations
- The cooked rice has a very pleasing texture
- Perfect combination of fragrance and flavor.
- Ideal for home-made biryanis and pilafs.
Advantages of Non-Basmati Rice
- Everyday cooking rice.
- Subtle flavor.
- Good cooked rice texture.
- Recommended for Chinese dishes including veg fried rice
- blends very well with continental rice cuisines.
- Moderate aroma
- Slightly sticky in nature.
- Recommended for sticky rice preparations including sushi, Indian deserts and puddings.
RANGE OF SERVICES
To identify best quality and economical food and beverage products in bringing to the Kingdom.