Duties and Responsibilities:
· Repairs, calibrates and maintains platform instrumentation systems
· Inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair, install, and maintain electrical equipment including but not limited to:
motors (all types), starters, breakers, transformers, isolation switches, relays, fuses, resistors, air
conditioning, valves, AC Drives, DC Drives, electrical cable, fiber optic cable, coaxial cable, conduit,
receptacles, PLC’s, heaters, control panels, lights & lighting panels, cranes or other lifting devices,
distributive controls, UPS, fire & emergency alarms, turbine controls, disposal of bulbs and other
hazardous material, open and close shutters on nuclear devices, cable trays, and electrostatic
· Inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair, install, and maintain electronic equipment including but not limited to:
power supplies, inverters, rectifiers, transistors, amplifiers, capacitors, inductors, diodes, resistors, and
· Inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair, install, calibrate, and maintain instrumentation equipment including
but not limited to: transmitters (all types), valves, I/P, positioners, actuators, dampers, flow meters,
tubing, O2, PH, conductivity, RTD, thermocouple, and infrared
· Inspect, test, troubleshoot, repair, install, and maintain mechanical equipment including but not limited
to: engines, pumps, pump & motor alignment, hydraulic, pneumatic, conveyors, and rolls.
· Handling and Troubleshooting of petrochemical process instruments and equipment like Flow Meters,
Gauges, PLC Modules, Transmitters, Pneumatic, Hydraulic,
· DCS equipment, can understand P and ID (process and instrument diagrams).
· Can perform calibration of equipment, quality inspections and knowledgeable in preventive maintenance
of the apparatus.
· With Safety Training Certificates or experience in Environmental Health and Safety programs.
· Graduate of Electrical Technician / Instrumentation / TESDA
· 5 year related experience as an Instrument Technician in the maintenance field in Oil and Gas,
Petrochemical and Processed Plant.
· With safety certificates.
· Gulf experience is preferred